Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Messy fun

It's not every day that I feel like cleaning up a mess, but when I do, we sure have fun! One of our latest messy projects was shaving cream and food coloring (with the remaining two colors we have).
Right off the bat, Aiden thought he had died and gone to heaven with his hands in that slimy stuff.
I guess he thought we were at a spa and it was some sort of fancy body cream because he gave himself a nice arm and hand massage!
He was more than happy to show me all the shaving cream on his hands.
I can't remember for sure but I think he was either pretending to eat it or looking through a tiny hole between his fingers.
He wanted to make sure I got a hand massage too. I will admit it felt pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment