Thursday, March 15, 2012

Crandall and Dallin come for a sleepover

Aiden loves when Crandall and Dallin come play at our house. They occasionally call and ask if they can have a sleepover (which we love) but we hadn't seen them since the UTAG sleepover and then for just a little bit when we went to their house one day. Because of that, Aiden had been asking for them. Even one day when I heard Tyson pulling up I told Aiden to go see who it was like I usually do. He got so excited and said "Cranall? Da-in?" then when he saw Tyson out the window he said "oooh...jes Daddy." It was hilarious! So I e-mailed Mandy-Marie and told her what happened and we worked out a time for the boys to come sleepover. It was perfect because we had our last Love and Logic class that night so they came in time to tend and we played after we got home and half of the next day.
Dallin trying to slide across the trampoline. It worked surprisingly well.
Aiden with another huge chunk of snow for his afternoon snack.
I guess I was inside when they did this because I had no idea until I put the pictures on the computer. They made a slide on the deck and it worked surprisingly well. They slid almost to where Tyson was standing with the camera!
Crandall in the awesome igloo they built. Too bad it warmed up and caved in two days later.
Tyson, Aiden, and Crandall
Dallin, Aiden, and Crandall. Look how big the igloo is. Dallin's foot wasn't even coming out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment