1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
A movie he's watching with me.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Caesar if he thinks it will be fantastic. Ranch any other time.
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Tomatoes!!
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he get?
Water. I guess when we have some spare money I'll find out what he'll get from the fancy drink menu.
5. Where did he go to high school?
AHA - American Heritage Academy
6. What size shoe does he wear?
10 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
That's hard...Wii games??
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Ham
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Broccoli - he's said that exact sentence multiple times.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
He likes variety but anything sugary. Some he really likes are Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Life, Trix, you get the picture...
11. What would he never wear?
Well he's tried on a good share of my clothes before (don't tell) so I'm not sure there's anything he wouldn't put on at least once.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
He doesn't like sports.
13. Who did he vote for?
He didn't.
14. Who is his best friend?
Besides me? Dillon Anderson - Mark Harper was his first best friend though.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Tickle him all the time.
16. What is his Heritage?
I don't have a clue. He probably doesn't either to be honest.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Hands down angel food cake all the way. Of course, he calls is sponge cake. I'd probably have to put strawberries on it and make a topping with the strawberry juice and cool whip. I'm not complaining though. It is DANG good!
18. Did he play sports in high school?
No. He played little league baseball when he was younger and he and all his brothers skated/bladed on the ramps they had in the backyard.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing the Wii, hanging out with me, or working in the yard.
20. What is one thing you appreciate about him?
He takes SUCH good care of me. He has no problem doing the dishes, cleaning the house, cooking dinner, and all that "wife" stuff. When I don't feel good he is great at babying me and spoiling me. I could list a million other things but that's a good one for now.
February Fun
2 years ago
I think I wanna steel this one sometime. It seems like a fun one to do!
ReplyDelete