Monday, March 23, 2009

Saturday is a special day...

It's the day I can count on a phone call from Daddy! We really actually talk much more than just once every Saturday, but that is our favorite day of the week because it's the "one more week down, one less week to go until baby" day. He makes sure to call me sometime during the day and always says "HAPPY 20 WEEKS!" (or whatever week I happen to be on) right off the bat and then we talk about everything else. It's pretty fun and exciting and makes me happy that I'm not the only one keeping track and counting. In fact, I think my dad keeps better track than Tyson does. This last Saturday (which was 20 weeks btw) I didn't talk to my dad until about 8 at night and I almost had to be disappointed thinking he'd forgotten but he didn't. He'd just been busy. He made up for it by saying "Happy 20 weeks and happy halfway mark!" Anyway, that's random, but I'm bored and wanted to share how much I love Saturdays!
And actually I take back what I said about Tyson. I keep track for him and every Saturday when I get the weekly pregnancy update e-mail from pregnancyweekly.com I make him sit down and listen to what should be going on with our baby and me. Therfore, he's very aware of where we are. :)

5 comments:

  1. Isn't that so funny how one little day can come to mean so much? Mine is Wednesday by the way. Kyle likes to hear what is going on but I think the thing that he likes the best it to see me getting bigger and bigger. It's really cute actually. And I still can't believe how fast this whole pregnancy thing is going. 20 weeks already and I am starting to get into panic mode- there is still so much that I have to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G-This is so cute! I was so happy I got to see you and your little preggers belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I'm so happy you have a daddy who's keeping track - stuff like that makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Gina I am so super excited that you have a blog! And I cannot believe that you are already 20 weeks along. Time flies for sure. Congratulations!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are funny Gina! And your itsy ITSY tiny TINY baby bump is cute. I hope I can be cute when I am pregnant one day in what feels like a gazillion years. It is good that you have such a special relationship with your father :)

    ReplyDelete