Thursday, February 12, 2009

I love love songs

I think I have a weakness for love songs. Country love songs especially. Last night was supposed to be my 9:30 bedtime but when I turned on the tv for some companionable noise, GAC had their Top 20 Love Songs on. I was instantly sucked in by the song that was playing. I just love the cheesy lovey dovey lyrics and videos and how they make me think of my great relationship with my handsome husband.
Also, since it's almost Valentine's Day and since I've only had thoughts and memories to keep me company thins week, I loved listening to them even more. I have to say, while I'm on the topic, I'm so glad there is such thing as Valentine's Day. Yes I know it's not fun for those without significant others, but since I don't fit into that category anymore, I can love it right? I think it's great to have a day set aside to let each other know (even more than we usually do) how much we care for each other. Tyson and I will have an especially great day because we get to go to a wedding in the SL temple. That day will be our one year, two month anniversary too so it'll be a perfect reminder of that special day we had last December and all the special things that were said in the temple. Also, what could be better than a free delicious meal provided by someone other than us? :) It will already be our 2nd Valentine's Day together which is crazy.
Anyway, I guess I just got in a lovey mood because of those country songs. I did enjoy them. If they come on again you can bet they'll be playing in my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment