So even though technically next Thursday is when we're supposed to find out we're having a boy, my dad has those connections at the hospital I talked about earlier right? So since we're in Orem, and since we really just need to have it confirmed that it's a boy, we're going to go today and have Richard check it out for us! YAY! So I'll give an update later today or this week telling you it's a boy. And if it isn't? Well you better believe I will be shocked to the moon and back! We've even already starting calling him him and picked out a bunch of the baby boy clothes my mom has. So I guess we'll see. Don't worry though, if that means we've jinxed it into being a girl, I'm FINE with that....my own little dolly to dress up and play with!
Also, on Thursday I'm chopping my hair off. I guess I better take some before and after pictures just for fun huh? Tyson is kinda freaking out about it since he loves my long hair but it's desperately in need of being cut and it's been too many years since I did Locks of Love anyways. So I guess that means I have two built in posts to write this week. Good. Now I won't really have to think about them.
February Fun
2 years ago
SOMEHOW your blog didn't get on my feed - so I'm just now reading this, and YAY! Of course I already knew he was a boy (I have Orem connections too....as in my mom talks to your mom...) but yay to read about it! I can't wait to see your hair all short and cute. :) Good times.
ReplyDeletePS very cute blog. :) I Like.