There are two things about being pregnant that aren't necessarily hard...they just BUG me.
First...being sick. It's not fair that being pregnant lowers your immune system so you catch everything you don't normally catch and then on top of that it's best to avoid medicine so your body has to try to deal with something new all on it's own. I don't like having a cold that lasts more than a few days, let alone more than a couple weeks!
Second...using the restroom. So everyone knows that being pregnant makes the bathroom become your forced new best friend. Yep I'm only 21 weeks and I already know where all the bathrooms are in all the buildings I have classes in. So on top of that there are a million more layers to deal with EVERY time I have to go. Here is my routine after the flush (on cold days): bottom garments up, top garments tucked into bottom garments, long johns up and situated comfortably (difficult), maternity pants up to my ears, camisole smoothed over pants, shirt down, hoodie down, whew.
Like I said...simply annoying!
On the bright side, maybe now that I have to wear maternity pants I'll remember to take a picture of the little baby bump.
February Fun
2 years ago
Amen! Try adding nylons to the layers...although I suppose your long johns act the same. *Sigh* The things we go through for our babies. :)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah nylons! Do you have to wear them for work? Ew yuck.
ReplyDeleteAs soon as you get dressed up, it's time to go potty again. :) I remember that.
ReplyDeleteOur blog is hotfudgeshumway.blogspot.com
You are so pretty- I love your header picture.
I agree, there are several annoying things about being pregnant. I have had allergies for the first time in my life and I can't even take anything for it. Then, to make things even happier- the allergies turned into a cold. Sick joke. I don't really mind the bathroom thing- probably because I don't wear very many layers. I have had a problem with the whole eating thing. Either it doesn't sound good or we don't have the stuff to make the random things that I want. What do you do?
ReplyDelete