Well it's gone as of Thursday...all my hair. Ok really I have several inches left, but it sure feels gone. This was my fourth time doing Locks of Love so I wasn't freaking out. I know that if it's a bad haircut or too short or whatever then it will grow back. Tyson, on the other hand, hasn't ever seen me with hair shorter than my shoulder blades unless it was in pictures. Because of this, he was a nervous wreck. We had a little mini photo shoot before going to the hair appointment and then in the car on the way there he kept petting my hair and kissing it and talking to it. (Don't worry, mostly he was just being silly and not completely weird). So here's the before....
After the photo shoot we headed over with my mom to do the deed. Tyson and my mom looked through all the hair books and picked out a haircut they both liked. I liked it too, but specified that I did NOT want bangs. I told the lady that I wanted to just get used to the shortness and then add bangs later if I want to. She whole-heartedly agreed. So a few chops and a few trims later here is what I had...
And from the side: (now tell me how these aren't bangs since they don't tuck behind my ears grr)
So I like the haircut. It's a lot cuter after I've run a straightener through it too. She just blow dried it with a round brush. BUT hello those are totally bangs in my opinion, but since apparently she didn't think they were, they just look like a bad cut in that section. I wish she had at least blended them in instead of chopping them off in a straight line. So...that's my only frustration, but Tyson loves it all. It's gonna take some getting used to but it's kinda fun to have something different.
Your hair even looks better in real life! It is so cute!! I wish I was brave like you! Trav always tells me to go for it but I just can't!You are one of those people that look fabulous with short hair AND long hair!
ReplyDeleteCute! I always tell myslef that i want to grow my hair out, and then i get sick of it and want to cut it. then i am mad at myself cause i wish i would've kept growing it out! :-)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I love it. :) Even the bangs. And yes they are. They are swoopy bangs, butthey are still bangs.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you have done locks for love 4 times... your hair must grow like a weed! I don't think mine has EVER been long enough to donate. Then again, I don't think anyone would want my thin nasty hair anyways! Looks cute though!
ReplyDelete