Monday, December 17, 2012

Misc. June

I've given up on going in order on here because I still have like three HUGE posts and they just aren't happening anytime soon. Anyway here are the misfit June pictures:
We had a FHE lesson about baptism so Daddy and Aiden decided to get a head start practicing.
Grandpa and Aiden napping together. Aiden was sound asleep like this!
I just love this picture of Aiden's still somewhat chubby hand as he played a game on the computer.
Aiden and Dad building a mountain. Tyson was so proud that he figure out how to smooth the sand out and make it look cool with a ball. Aiden is so lucky to have a dad that gets just as excited about playing as Aiden does.
I don't know what got into Aiden one day but he kept walking around pulling down the back of his diaper. Training to be a plumber maybe?
After Aiden went with Grandpa and Uncle Nate to get wedding haircuts, he insisted on taking a picture to send to Paige to show her how handsome he looked for the wedding. His "cheese" smile is so cheesy but I love this sweet face!!
I found this on the back of a scrap paper and was glad it didn't get ripped any more. I guess Aiden's drawings of people are getting more detailed!
Aiden in his favorite setting...sand and water!
I am not posting this picture of me, just of the awesome chairs I got for Mother's Day. They make staying outside with Aiden all day so so wonderful!
Aunt Wendy came for a sleepover and since Aiden was up before she was, he decided he better go cuddle to wake her up.
I love this totally not posed picture of Aiden and Uncle Nate using the camera thingys in the exact same way.
Sad! No more fun tree house in the backyard! It was a safety hazard for sure but we've had it as long as I can remember and even took it with us when we moved.
When Grandma Whiting came to visit Aiden asked her to read lots and lots of stories to him.
Aiden and I got out the sidewalk chalk on day and traced each other. Don't I look great? One neighbor told me it looked like a chalk outline of someone who fell off a twenty story building. Rude! :p
Daddy's not the only one who can build awesome forts. Aunt Wendy can too!
When Nate and Paige came home from their honeymoon in Hawaii we all wore Hawaiian clothes for dinner and stories. We decided Kitty better join in the festivities too.
Enjoying beautiful Thanksgiving Point gardens.
Aiden loves smelling the flowers!
Tyson taught Aiden about sliding down railings so now every time Aiden sees one, he and dad have to race down it!
One morning Aiden snuck out of bed without waking me up, climbed into the pantry, choose the chocolate milk powder, and helped himself.
Wow, what a delicious and healthy breakfast for this two year old!
I LOVE this picture of my two babies having a heart to heart on the porch. Aiden's going to be so sad when Kitty dies! Me too!
Aiden got to go to the animal museum at BYU with Grandma while I was at youth conference. Here he is being HippoAiden!
Thanksgiving Point randomly had a showing of Tangled on a huge blowup screen at the waterfall amphitheater. It was such a fun outing and perfect weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment