Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Backyard fun

We love summer! The longer days and warmer weather make it so nice for playing outside...especially with Dad after work. One of our favorite activities this summer was to get out the tiny pool and slip 'n' slide. This year we had a real one that shot up water and everything. Aiden loved it and get pretty dang good.
This was Aiden's idea. Tyson is such a good sport. :) Also, even though this is nasty to write on a blog, I want to remember. Aiden was just in a regular diaper and while Tyson was cuddled up like this with him he smelled something stinky. He checked his diaper and realized it was leaky poopy into the pool. I have never seen Tyson move so fast. He made it from this position up to rinse off in the hose almost faster than I could follow his movements. Needless to say I laughed for a looong time after that!
Don't real live surfers carry their boards above their heads like this? Haha.
A great face from Tyson getting splashed. I love shots like this.
My future drama sterling scholar haha!
Tyson would push Aiden since he couldn't quite figure out how to run and jump on by himself.

Drying off in the sun before going back for more water.
Action shot! He finally figured out how to run and slide on his knees and got pretty good at it in the end.

More backyard fun at Tiny Grandpa's house. Aiden was such a good helper while Grandma put this fun water toy together.
It took some serious concentration!
The finished product! Fun!
Aiden found the sled and was begging someone to pull him around. Tyson finally gave in and got a crazy workout pulling Aiden all around the yard.
Grandma finds the best toys!
And she's a good sport to even get wet herself to spend some quality time with Aiden. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment