| Gina and Wendy: backwards between the legs |
| Colie: between the legs |
| Angie: backwards between the legs |
| FAVORITE picture! Angie standing up from her backwards between the legs bowl |
| Wendy: lying down |
| Jake: backwards between the legs |
| Colie: getting ready to kick Daddy: lying down |
| Nathan: kneeling |
| Colie: lying down |
| Wendy: kicking the ball |
| Angie: lying down |
| Jake: lying down |
| Kristina: kneeling |
| Meghan: kicking the ball (or maybe dancing??) |
| Nathan: lying down |
| Gina: between the legs (or maybe monkey style??) |
| Mama: lying down |
| Tyson: kneeling |
| Meghan: backwards between the legs |
Of course Aiden was there too so he took his turn just like everyone else but only had two options:
| Aiden: down the bowling helper thingy |
| Aiden: pushing the ball by himself |
| Even though you can't really tell by his face, he loved it! |
| Brushing off his hands from the dirty balls haha. |
P.S. I have videos too but it took long enough to upload and label the pictures so maybe I'll add them on later.
Love it!! So glad you got those up. I just have a hard time finding the time and patience bc it takes so long! That was so great though:) You have any plans to come to Logan in August?
ReplyDeleteGina! How did I not know you had a blog? Thanks for the comment, I'll have to start following you now :)
ReplyDelete