Monday, March 08, 2010

Welcome Home Sister Olsen!

Last Saturday, one of my best friends came home from her mission to Chile! Tyson, Kimberly and I decided to welcome her home by sidewalk chalking her house. Our group of friends used to go all the time in high school so not only was it super exciting that Angela was getting home, it was also very fun to do something like we used to so long ago! Since it was still pretty cold, we left Aiden with Wendy and my mom so he wouldn't freeze but while we were still busily drawing they came walking around the corner with Aiden in the stroller. Aiden enjoyed watching us all, and Mama and Wendy were very helpful too! Here are some fun pictures of our lovely artwork:
Tyson wrote all over the street so Ang had a fun message waiting as they drove up to her house.
Then he directed them into their driveway with this little message (it's snow and white mountains on the right side).
The culprits.
Kimberly looked up a bunch of Spanish phrases and we could only hope that they were correct because Kimberly doesn't speak it, Wendy takes French, Tyson speaks Portuguese, and I don't remember enough Spanish to tell. Oh well, I'm sure Angela at least got the gist of it. :)
Compliments of my mom and Wendy. The other half of the lawn said "Welcome Home Sister Olsen".
It's the truth...I remember that conversation as clear as yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment