Aiden makes me so proud. He's turning into a gentleman already! For quite a while now he's loved sharing his binkie with me but it's kinda hard to get on video and no one but my mom has witnessed it. Unfortunately we didn't have a recording device available. Anyway, occasionally Aiden will share other things. One night, after I had made lasagna, there were some leftover noodles Tyson let Aiden play with. Tyson opened his mouth and stole a bite which led to Aiden feeding him. I sorta got it on video but not the full effect. Aiden had actually been guiding the noodle to Tyson's mouth but by the time I jumped on it he was mostly just holding it out for Tyson to get himself. It was still cute though!
Now I just have to work on getting the binkie sharing on camera. He's so good at it and knows exactly how to stick it in my mouth then turn it around and put it in his.
February Fun
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment