Friday, March 05, 2010

Seafood lover??

Last night's bath time was so much fun.Since it's easier for me, I had been giving Aiden baths in his fit-in-the-sink tub until there was no way he could fit in it anymore. After last night I wish I had switched sooner though! He loved watching the water run and thoroughly enjoyed running it over his hands. It was like magic to him that he couldn't grab it, but just caused more entertainment instead of frustration like I thought it might. We got out some fun sea animal bathtub toys and Aiden went to town with them. I guess he likes seafood unlike his mom and dad!! The octopus was my favorite to watch him stuff into his mouth. It's probably at least the size of a golf ball if not bigger.

It fits by itself though! :)The crab was nice and tasty...
...but sometimes it's nice to go fishing during dinner...
...and find another option in case you're still hungy.
And it's always nice to have a soft place to put your head once dinner is over and you're full and relaxed!

1 comment: