Lately it seems like anytime I need to get anything done and Aiden is fussing, I can only entertain him with the baby in the mirror. He is fascinated with himself which I of course think is adorable.
As we have spent so much time playing with the mirror this week, we also discovered another fun game. I like to call it the Many Mommies Mirror Magic Trick. In case you can't tell well enough from the tiny, poor quality video, Aiden was looking at himself but the mirror tilted enough that he saw me on the floor instead of a cute baby. I waved at him in the mirror which made him smile and then he looked up to the real me and was very pleased to see me in both places.
February Fun
2 years ago
Hey, I think those are the jammies I gave him! Sa-weet! He's so adorable in these videos, Gina. Such a happy baby!
ReplyDelete