Monday, March 08, 2010

Lemonhead

What can I say? Our boy takes after us and loves sour things I guess! We were at dinner with my family and Tyson couldn't resist letting Aiden try his first lemon wedge. At first Tyson just gave him the remnants of one that was pretty much all the way gone, but when Aiden grabbed it and kept shoving it into his mouth, Tyson gave him a new one. Here is the result.

We were all shocked that he loved it so much. He's pulled worse faces at apples than he did at this lemon! And in case you can't tell, that's my dad in the background saying "Make sure you let him hold it himself so it doesn't look like you're forcing him and you get in trouble with the DCFS." Haha so funny!

1 comment:

  1. That is darling! I'm shocked. I can't even hold a lemon in my mouth. :) We need to do dinner sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete