HEALED!!!
I went in for my six week postpartum appointment today and the doctor said it should be fine to sit on my bum again. Hallelujah!! I've realized these past six weeks just how nice it is to be able to sit flat and just how much I take it for granted. I'd have probably needed a double hip and lower spine replacement if I'd have had to stay off my tailbone for much longer! It's just a good thing that Aiden is so dang cute...enough to make everything worth it. Of course, the doctor also said there is always a chance it will still move back to how it was before and we'll have to go through the whole process all over again with other babies. Oh well. All I care about now is being able to sit normally again!
February Fun
2 years ago
Yay for sitting! Yay for adorable "worth it" babies! Yay for healing! Congrats to you. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's good! I can't imagine. You are a trooper. :)
ReplyDeleteAiden is so cute! I loved the little car seat and swing pics. I'll have to see if I'll be able to come to his blessing! It would be so nice to see you!