Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Photo Shoot!

This is the story behind Aiden's first photo shoot. Wendy had found some big black glasses and took a picture of Aiden in them on her phone just for fun. Tyson wanted one on his phone so we did another pose and it turned out so cute and perfect. I think it looks like he's some smart and famous scholar or something of the sort who is posing for a portrait to hang on an entire wall of some library with his hand up under his chin and his other arm resting on the surface below.
Then I remembered that I had a little green onesie that says "Genius in the Making" on it which matched the "genius/nerd" theme. Then I remembered earlier in the day Mama had dressed him and modeled the outfit (which included little green checkered pants) by holding him up under the armpits which made the pants turn into high-waters. The pants matched the green onsie well enough and as checkered high-waters matched our theme too. Hence....Aiden's first photo shoot. Mama felt like we were torturing him (he only fussed a little bit though so it wasn't true torture) but here are some of the results and I think they were worth it :D The best part was that when we got the pictures onto the computer to analyze up close, we realized that in most of the pictures Wendy and Aiden had matching faces!! I mostly love the ones where his cute dimple is showing!

No comments:

Post a Comment