Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I have to be honest. Maybe it's because last night was a particularly bad night. Maybe it's because I'm lonely and feeling all pouty about everything. Maybe it's because we're in Idaho for Tyson to work so we don't have a schedule which means we're no where near having one for Aiden. Maybe I just need a good catch up day. Whatever it is, I'm beginning to lose hope that Aiden will ever go to bed earlier than one or two in the morning, that he'll ever sleep for longer than three or four hours (four hours is rare), and that I'll ever get enough sleep to feel like doing more than sitting on the bed or couch wasting time on the computer.

4 comments:

  1. I won't lie, this is a MAJOR fear of mine. I'm sorry it's so hard. (Have you read the Babywise thing?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taege usually sleeps in 4-5 hour stretches, but I still don't have enough energy to do anything but sit around. What part of Idaho are you in? Maybe we can exchange babysitting and get a chance to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just try to get a routine down. Bathe, massage, feed, play and rock until asleep! Start early! I know the exactly how you feel. I work full time and take care of Rebecca all night!

    I wish you the best of luck! I'm in Logan if you want me to take him for a day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babywise is supposedly the "get your baby to sleep well" bible from what I've heard.... It's mainly getting down a routine, but has a lot of tips to make that happen no matter where you are.

    You can probably get the book from your library, or to see if you're interested in the book google it and find the 10 million blogs about it. :)

    ReplyDelete