Friday, February 24, 2012

Halloween part two...party at our house

Now the we have a house, even though I'm not the greatest hostess, it's fun to get all the old friends together for a party every now and again. A few days before Halloween we had a costume party and it was tons of fun! People brought food, we played a few cheesy games, and mostly just enjoyed being together and catching up.
Chelsey and Damon
Tyson was happy that I finally let him use his makeup skills from his college class and be a beat up guy.
Gross. I was nervous that Aiden would be scared of him but he just thought it was weird.
Yummy food! The ice in the punch was shaped like a hand.
Aaron, Michael, and April
Kent and Amy
Melanie and William
April, Catherine, and Jonathan being good sports to play our doughnut game. Not many people participated (boo) so we had LOTS of leftover Krispy Kremes!
Devin, Rachel, and Taylor also being good sports.
Of course Aiden wanted to join in on the action!
So we raced.
Rachel and Taylor
Lucy, Devin, Mercedes, and Cole
Since I didn't get a picture of these two before their costumes came off I stole this from Mercedes blog...what a cute Rapunzel and Donkey Kong and Mercedes made them!
Catherine and Wade
Gina, Tyson, and Aiden
Best costume award goes to Jonathan and Lacey hands down! Flynn and Rapunzel down to every last detail...frying pan, chameleon, and wanted poster with distorted nose. PERFECT!
Phil and his date
Brett and Kimberly
Nate and Paige
Siblings! Gina, Nate, and Wendy
Laura and Kelli...they were checking each other's teeth for food haha!
It was such a fun (and kinda crazy with so many people) night and we loved every minute! There is nothing better than good food and quality time with friends! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment