One of the benefits of having a new house is the windows that I'm not afraid to open. Afraid isn't the right word. Hmm. Anyway, in our other apartment, which we fondly called the dungeon, I hardly ever opened the blinds because we were on the bottom floor which meant everyone walking past could see in. Mostly though, I hated seeing out. We had a bunch of nasty, white trash neighbors that would always go right outside our window with their shirts off to smoke. Bleh. Beer bellies. Not cool and definitely not incentive to open the windows.
So now that we have our own private house with windows above the ground they are open all the time and Aiden and I LOVE it!!

Aiden loves to look out the front window to see Tyson coming home from work.
Sooo cute! i am sooo jealous that you have a house!
ReplyDeletehow fun! i can't wait to see your house! blake loves when tanner comes home from work too!
ReplyDeleteI really want to come visit you in your new house! When would be a good day for you? We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete