This post is about a month and a half too late, but I've got to post some of the cute pictures of Aiden with his new friends. The night was so fun and I hoped to take way more picture than I did, but I just got too distracted talking and catching up with everyone. I feel so old too now that I've been to a reunion, but whenever anyone (like Nathan or Wendy) teases me about it I just remind them that at least I'm still the baby in Tyson's family. A while ago I remember hearing Tyson's oldest brother say that his 20 year reunion was coming up in a couple years. I think my jaw hit the floor and it was funny. Anyway, that's beside the point.
Two of my very best friends from high school also have babies. Brittany has a little boy 6 weeks older than Aiden and Mercedes has a little girl 4 months younger. It's so fun to get together with them and the babies were my one reminder to take pictures.
Aiden and Blake had a lot of fun crawling on the floor with each other. Blake was even nice enough to share his car with Aiden. Aiden had just learned to crawl though and Blake had been for a long time so it was funny with the car would roll away and Blake would get to it in a second and Aiden would just stare like "woah how did he get over there so fast?"
The cute boys were kind enough to flash a couple smiles under their binkies. I don't know if they ever did it at the same time though...
All the girls with all the babies. So fun!
Thank you for your comment! I love keeping up on your blog- Aiden is just the cutest little guy! I never responded to one of your comments- so sorry about that! - but we live up in SLC and my sister lives down in Provo. We were at her house one time when I'm guessing you thought we might've lived there. Anyway... hopefully that clears it up. And we're still not too far away!
ReplyDelete