Sunday, June 27, 2010

New favorite restaurant

This is a quick little post to invite anyone who reads this and who would want to do something fun with me, or Tyson, or me and Tyson, or me and Tyson and Aiden to come try our new favorite restaurant. My dad works with a lady who is in the same ward as the owner of Cafe Rio (or Costa Vida...can't remember) and about two months ago he opened a new restaurant in the same building as the old Hogi Yogi in Orem. It's set up exactly like Cafe Rio where you tell them what to put on and see everything being made etc, but it's ITALIAN food! YUM!!! I was so excited to go when Daddy told me about it so we went last night and hands down we all LOVED it. Since we are all family, we all sampled each others choices, so I can tell you we didn't just happen to make good choices, it's all just so so good! So really, if you want to try it out please let us come with you. I can't wait to go back and try everything on the menu! Here's a link so you can see the menu and see what you think.
http://www.cafepaesan.com/
Mmmm I'm craving it now. Dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment