Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cursed

Well it's a good thing we have a house now because we seem to be cursed with maintenance in our apartments. The weeks before we moved from Aggie Village in Logan, they changed our window wall (anyone who came into our apartment knows what I'm talking about) to a nice looking window and door out to the balcony. Maintenance was in and out all the time and it drove me crazy but I'd usually just go into the other room to read or something. We enjoyed it for maybe a week before we had to leave.
The weeks before leaving Mayflower Harbor we had a mold/mildew problem under our kitchen sink. First they thought it was a leak from the apartment upstairs. Great. They fixed. Nope. It came back. Then they realized the pipe was bad (or something - the guy had a thick accent) and they had to do this:So basically there was a giant hole above the sink and a giant hole below the sink. And whatever they used to seal up the pipe or to do something else smelled so so so so bad. I thought Aiden and I were going to get high and/or sick from it, but I was stuck in the apartment all day for 6 straight days to let the guys in and out. It's a boring story but I wanted to remember it and since I count this as my journal there it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment