Thursday, May 20, 2010

We love Thanksgiving Point

Well so far we've used about $120 worth of tickets to Thanksgiving Point and that's not even counting what we've saved other people. I think that it was a good investment for us since we've had it for less than two months and it only cost $100 for the entire year! Anyway, here are some more pictures of a couple trips the past couple weeks.
We're sad the tulip festival is over. We went several times during the three weeks and it was different every time.Great place for family photos.Riding with Great-Grandma through the gardens.When Grandma wanted to walk, Daddy and I took turns giving Aiden rides. He loved it. The stroller mostly pushed jackets and the diaper bag around all day.
These owls (you can only see the mama in this picture - her babies are under her) are perched on the cliffs right by the waterfalls. It's so noisy and so dangerous but maybe that's the best kind of spot for a nest.
When Tyson and I went a week or so later the babies were almost all grown up. I think there are three of them but it was later at night in this picture. I hope you can see them. They're very cute and fluffy!We also saw a tiny little bunny during one trip. We picked a spot next to where it was hopping around to have our picnic and Aiden loved it. As long as it was in view he couldn't take his eyes off it.
We went to the farm for the baby animal birthday party which was very crowded, but we enjoyed some free cake. The first trip to the farm Aiden LOVED the little pigs who were running around like crazy. Aiden was waving his arms and kicking his legs, and it was about all I could do to keep him from diving over the gate to join them. He wasn't sure what he thought about riding the cow.
Aiden tried to pet the horse and succeeded a few times. Those are some very patient animals that's for sure!
I guess they are probably patient with being touched because they also get fed all the time. Ew. Dallin got a nice slobbery thank you for the corn he gave this happy cow.
This tiny colt was my favorite. I'm pretty sure we must have been there on the day he was born (not the day of the picture) because he was so wobbly on his tiny little legs. I hope we get to visit him lots this summer cause he's SOO cute and friendly!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! You have a pass to Thanksgiving Point, so do we. It is our favorite place to go. We should go together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Fun! Im so bummed we didn't have time to go when blake and i were in town:( maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete