We get the keys on Monday or Tuesday and start moving in! Here are some fun pictures to satisfy curiosity until we're all settled and can start inviting people over. :)View of the front door and living room.
View from the front door to the kitchen and dining room (as if they're separate).
Close up view of the kitchen. I have always loved red walls so the fact that this house already had them was definitely a selling point for me!
Close up view of the dining room/more kitchen.
Master bedroom. These green walls plus the red kitchen walls make it seem like we decorated this house with our wedding colors on purpose. Perfect! I also love the window seat with storage space underneath.
Master bathroom. (The jetted tub is opposite of the sinks.)
Bedroom one. Probably this won't be Aiden's room haha. Tyson wants to paint it a different color, but I kinda want to wait to see if we have a girl because I think it would be cute with brown and white decorations so it's not SO pink. Any suggestions?
Bedroom two. I originally thought this would be Aiden's room because behind the door there is a window cut into the wall and a little hobbit door. It leads to the area under the stairs and will be so fun for Aiden to play. So I changed my mind. This room will be the guest bedroom and Aiden's playroom. :)
Bedroom three. Aiden's room. :)
Basement living room or whatever you'd call it. There is also a staircase opposite of the brown couch that goes outside to the backyard.
Upstairs bathroom.
Downstairs bathroom.
Backyard. It's a decent size for now but hopefully in a few years we can move somewhere with a bigger yard.
We are so excited to finally be out of apartments and into our own place. Now that I will have more room in my kitchen and we'll have more room to entertain we'll try to be better at inviting people over for dinner or to hang out. Wahoo!!
OH MY HECK! Can I cry??? HAHA! WAY nice, I love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh! How fun!!! What a gorgeous house! That is so exciting!!! Congrats Gina, that is so great!
ReplyDeleteTyson and Gina, congratulations! The house is beautiful. I am very ha[[y for you. Love, aunt Melissa
ReplyDeleteGina, that is so cute! I'm so excited for you! That seems like a lot of room. I can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! Im so excited to see it! Im for sure coming the weekend of the 8th ill call you so we can plan when to meet up!
ReplyDeletehaha sorry i did it again this is brittany not tanner i forgot it was signed into tanners account! but he likes your house too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Beautiful home! It was great to see you and your family last weekend.
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! It looks like a wonderful home for you two- so nice!
ReplyDelete