![]() |
| One of our favorite summer dinners was hot dogs and hamburgers on our tiny little grill. Aiden would get SO excited to help and watch and especially to eat. |
![]() |
| My favorite days are when I catch Aiden quietly reading his scriptures. It completely melts my heart! |
![]() |
| Aiden is definitely a Mama's boy. I was eating this pickle one day and he asked for a bite, insisted I let him hold it, and then he ate the entire thing! |
![]() |
| Cory and Gwen rented an awesome water slide for Mason's birthday and invited us over to play after the party. It was awesome and Aiden's love of slides only increased because of it! |
![]() |
| Because of days like this, Aiden spent the majority of the summer in a diaper only. It was just too much hassle to clean him up every time. We're so so glad to have a sandbox! |






No comments:
Post a Comment