Saturday was Wendy's senior prom and like always, I went to Orem to help her get ready. It's always so fun for us to chat and hang out while she's getting ready and waiting for her date.
 |
| Pretty hair. It's always fun for me to try to come up with new ways to do her hair since I'm so bad at doing my own. |
 |
| Wendy and her date Laws. Can you tell the top of his tux is made of duct tape? When Wendy first told me about it I wasn't impressed, but I have to admit it looked WAY better than I thought it would. |
 |
| Wendy took a shot at the boutonniere but it was even harder than normal because of the thick duct tape. |
 |
| So I took a turn and proved that I am mom material by doing it perfectly on my first try! Hehe. |
 |
| Sisters! We had to get a picture together before her last dance! |
 |
| Wendy and Laws were all ready to go but then patiently waited for M and D to get home and say bye. They couldn't miss her last dance. |
While I was doing Wendy's hair she decided to give her toenails a fresh coat of paint. Aiden saw what she was doing and payed close attention the whole time. When she was done, he grabbed the nail polish bottle and brought it over to me begging and pleading for me to do his toes. He yanked off his socks and shoes, sat down, and put his feet in the air. He kept saying toes and please and just looked so cute. How could I say no? So I just put one dot on each big toenail thinking that would keep him happy. It did for about two seconds but he's smart enough to know that Wendy painted the entire toenail and I only did part. So I painted both of his big toenails all the way. This time it pleased him just long enough to show Aunt Wendy. Then he wanted the rest of them done. Again, I just couldn't resist so:

I was going to take it off before church on Sunday but Aiden was convinced that the nail polish remover was hurting him (maybe because it's cold feeling) so he absolutely refused to let me finish. I guess they'll just have to wear off if other tries aren't more successful.
haha, love the nails! :)
ReplyDelete