Thursday, October 28, 2010

They say silence is golden (part two)

Remember this post? Well my mischievous little buddy is at it again. Last week we were at my parent's house and I just let Aiden play while I did some things on the computer. Sound familiar? Aiden found a few of the markers but didn't dump them all out like usual so I didn't worry about it. He was just wandering from the office to the living room and back and forth. One time when he came into the office, he reached up and grabbed the phone. As he carried it out of the room he was pushing too many buttons for my comfort so I chased him down to get it. When I got it away from him I noticed it was green...not it's original color. I was so confused so I checked Aiden for some more clues. I found them.
Opa! That is green marker! Funny mug shot huh?
In the teeth can you tell?


He wasn't too repentant about it.
It was pretty funny so once again I hurried to snap some pictures before I cleaned him up. It took me a while to find the source of the green but when I did I realized that Aiden somehow managed to get the lid off the marker and he bit the entire tip off it! Luckily I found the tip on the floor instead of in his diaper, but he got enough color in his mouth that his spit up and diapers had a greenish tint for a while. Oh my silly boy...how am I going to managed the terrible twos? Haha at least the fun never ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment