Thursday, October 14, 2010

 We went to Brick Oven for Wendy's birthday last week. Since we hadn't gone to dinner for Tyson's birthday yet, we counted it for his too. They both love it. When the waiter brought out their birthday dessert he told them they had to stand on the bench while everyone sang. If it had only been Tyson's or only Wendy's birthday it would NOT have happened. But they braved up since they were together and wallah! Here they are almost bumping their heads on the ceiling.
Cosmo also showed up like he does after every BYU game so of course we jumped up at the opportunity and got a picture with him and Aiden. I can't wait for Uncle Nate to see this one!
I'm still not sure what Aiden really thought of the big kitty. He couldn't take his eyes off him. At least he didn't cry! :)

1 comment:

  1. I have a picture of Gary with Cosmo too. he wasn't scared either!

    ReplyDelete