
Well if I haven't said it enough, we love Thanksgiving Point. It's probably boring to everyone else, but I get new cute pictures every time and can't help but post them. We went last week to see the blooming rose gardens with Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Wendy.
Aiden loved softly touching the roses that came close enough to his stroller.

In the secret garden Aiden was being very smiley so we got a picture of him with everyone there.
Aunt Wendy

Grandpa

Daddy

Grandma (I especially love this one)

Mommy

Aiden found the cute little fountain and was content to sit with his hands and feet in it for as long and we'd let him.

I sat by him to take pictures and he was either lucky or figured out how to aim the water at me to get me wet and make me squeal. He'd laugh hard and clap for himself every time.

After we were done, Aunt Wendy won the "fight" and got to carry Aiden back to the car.

The gardens are SO pretty, and definitely NOT boring :D I still need to come up and visit you guys and go to the barn! We just need to set a date or else I don't think it'll happen :S Do Fridays work for you?
ReplyDelete