Monday, July 12, 2010

First REAL haircut

Aiden has been needing a serious haircut for a long time. I've trimmed around the edges many times since he was tiny, but haven't been brave enough to do his whole head yet. I was going to take him to the barber my dad and brother use, but he wasn't working until the middle of this week. Finally one night I just gave in and tried it. I figured if it worked it would save us 15 bucks, and if not, we could spend it anyway to have someone else fix my mistakes.
It turned out pretty good though. We gave Aiden one of those giant twisty Cheeto puffs and after his first curious glance of the buzzers, he was happy to sit still and enjoy the head massage.
Tyson did the majority of the buzzing.
I loved that Aiden had his elbows on his knees part of the time.
Last step...washing off all the extra hair before bed.
And now we have an even more handsome boy than we did before!

1 comment:

  1. We loved seeing you for Bill's Birthday! Aiden is so, so cute! Oh, and I love the comic pic at the top! Cute!

    ReplyDelete