I've known that the day was coming that Aiden would discover the toilet paper, so I've been trying to keep the bathroom doors shut all the time. I wasn't super diligent about it until this happened...

He thought he had discovered the greatest thing and was chattering like none other. I couldn't help but laugh and run for the camera.

Since I couldn't keep Aiden out of the bathroom while I cleaned up the mess, I thought I should at least find a way to stop him from unrolling some more. I remembered Tyson's mom telling me that she always has the toilet paper roll from behind to keep the grandkids from making a mess.
I tried that but...

...it's not a successful technique when my smart little boy knows to pull on the end with his two tiny fingers instead of just hitting the whole roll with his hand to spin it. :) Well to say the least, we are lots better at shutting the doors behind us every time we use the bathrooms. And Aiden and I shared a pretty good laugh over his new discovery.
Haha, he looks SO excited about it! That's adorable. Good luck keeping him out of it :D I didn't even think about that. I'm going to have to start being more conscience of closing doors now :l
ReplyDelete