Monday, March 28, 2011

Accessorize baby!

Aiden loves to accessorize and I love to catch it on camera. It will be fun to show him all the things he wasn't afraid to wear once he's a teenager and all self-conscious. Haha!

These were the glasses he picked from the rack all by himself!
Maybe we'll have a girl next and I can use some real leggings on some chubby leggies.
I also have a picture of my bra draped around his neck like this but I thought maybe I shouldn't post it. Hehe....
Mama's scarf from Auntie Angela
This headband was Aiden's very favorite holiday accessory. He wore it around all the time but also would occasionally take it off to put on our heads for us.

5 comments:

  1. I think about Aiden every time Baby T picks up our shoes and wants to play with them. Is Aiden still obsessed with shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so cute! i love the leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Such a cutie.

    Tommy recently discovered my bra drawer and LOVES to put them around his neck like that too. I die laughing every time and am too chicken to post the photos. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious! What a cutie. I love that you have pictures of them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bring you some bows, barrettes, clips and headbands. Would he like some tights, heels and necklaces? I have Nathan's shiny pink, silky skirt/cape. Would he like that? Just tryin' to add to his already fine assortment of accessories. :) Anything to keep seeing such cute collections of pictures. Sure love that boy, and his parents who catch these memorable moments to share with the rest of us. Give him a hug. Love Grandma P.

    ReplyDelete