Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Some more randoms

Like I've said before, Aiden is a climber! You can't really tell what's going on because we had to snap a fast picture, but Aiden had rocked the banana chair back to lean against a little part of the banister, climbed up the stairs, then climbed up the rest of the chair until he was perched on top. Needless to say he was pretty proud!

This is Aiden's new style of reading. He props the books up with his foot while he turns the pages. I can't help but laugh every time I see it. How creative huh? :)
Ok I swear candy has alarm bells and flashing lights that we adults can't see because Aiden can find it ANYWHERE!! Even if it's a kind of candy he's never seen! This picture was taken after we found him in the food pantry with the empty box of chocolates. I think he ate at least three. Oops. I guess he takes after his Daddy!

One of our current favorite lunches is PB&J and milk. (If Aiden's lucky I'll substitute Nutella for the PB.) Yum! It's always exciting to have a Mommy/Aiden date and eat lunch at his little table.

No comments:

Post a Comment