Aiden must take after me. My main love language is quality time by far. When Tyson is home I just love to be with him no matter what he is doing (he'd never admit it but I'm sure sometimes it drives him crazy) and Aiden is the same way with me (I'd never admit it outloud but sometimes it drives me crazy...just cause I can't get anything done). Yesterday while I was trying to get our huge loads of laundry done along with a million other things, Aiden just wouldn't be happy in his bouncer, his swing, his exersaucer, his jumper, the floor, or anything. So since I still needed two hands to fold and put everything away, I plopped him in the laundry basket right next to me with two toys and he was perfectly fine.

Although he wouldn't smile for the camera (of course not...it's way too interesting) we were having some good laughs and conversation while I actually got the stack put away! Go me for being so creative and keeping him happy and me sane!
how cute! your little guy is getting so big! i love reading your blog, you always have cute little stories
ReplyDeleteThomas slept in a laundry basket for the first 2 days because I couldn't stand to have him that far away....I believe in laundry baskets. :)
ReplyDelete