Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Family Pictures

As Christmas got closer we realized we had no family pictures with the three of us to add to our Christmas letters. I looked around for a photographer and found a great one thanks to a suggestion from my cousin. I had no idea how Aiden would do or how they would turn out but I was very happy. Usually he's a lot more smiley but the bright lights were just too enthralling and distracting. He gave us a few good ones though. Here are some of the results. :)






He's full of funny faces.


A little mischief never hurt anyone...
Boring without a cute baby but it was part of the shoot nevertheless.


"Neener neener you can't get me to smile if I don't want to!"


"Mmm these fingers are SOO DANG GOOD!!"
There were plenty more but I already overloaded. The one we picked to include with the letters is the one at the top of the blog. Gotta love a happy smiling baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment