Well clear back on November 12th I turned 23! Bleh. At least Tyson will always be older and at least I will always be significantly the youngest in his family. :p I spent the day at Mama and Daddy's house sewing pillowcases and letting everyone else take care of Aiden. It was fun and relaxing. Tyson had to work but offered to do the grocery shopping (which I hadn't gotten done during the day) on his way home from work. He was very insistent that I stay in Orem until after he got home and made sure I knew to call him before I left. Those were three good clues that something was up but I had no idea what he'd be planning.
When I got home I found the apartment decorated with streamers and balloons, a freshly baked cake, and presents wrapped and out on the table. Unfortunately I was only able to eat a tiny piece of the cake while it was warm because something I'd had earlier in the day made me feel pretty sick. Aiden helped me open my presents and enjoyed looking at the balloons which were hanging right by the light. It was a very fun and relaxing day. Later in the week we went with Mama, Daddy, and Wendy to the Pizza Factory for a birthday dinner. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment