Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sitting up? Haha not quite!

Aiden is getting stronger every day! He loves to stand up and usually just needs one hand to hold onto. The other night I was sitting him in front of me and he could balance sitting up for a few seconds at a time if I helped him get balanced first. We tried to capture those few seconds but well...Other than having a mother who likes to take pictures of him falling down he loves to play with his toys and is great at reaching for things and grabbing on to them now! He even figured out how to spin the toy in the middle of the picture below. What a smart boy I have! When we first put him in his Johnny Jumper he mostly just danced and spun in circles, but now he's really getting the hang on jumping and LOVES it!

No comments:

Post a Comment