Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Prego Pictures

I've been nagged enough be everyone under the sun to take some pictures of my tummy but I either forget or when I remember I'm not wearing anything picture worthy. So finally on Sunday since the weather was so nice we remembered! I'm twenty-four weeks with only sixteen to go. Pretty soon we'll get the the third trimester fun I guess! Anyways here they are:
From the front it's kinda hard to tell in pictures but in real life you can actually see a little something even from this angle. That fact was proven this weekend twice because two people who didn't have any idea I was pregnant congratulated us. One of them didn't even know Tyson was married and had never met me, but when she saw me walking up behind him she said "Oh looks like life is great for you Tyson!" and pointed right to my tummy! It was exciting to know that I actually do look pregnant now! :) The other time was when we first got to Uncle Orlo's house and hugged Aunt Laurel, she pointed too and asked if we were expecting.When I answered yes she told us she thought so when she saw us from a distance at conference earlier that day. I just love it! The only problem is that I've always had issues with my face turning red when the attention suddenly turns to me which means it goes bright red every time someone mentions my tummy. Great. Hopefully they'll just be busy looking lower than my red face long enough for it to have time to cool off.

4 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful baby bump! :) (don't turn red ok?) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bump is so cute and so tiny! I am so excited for you!!! You are gonna be the cutest little mommy! Good luck with any finals you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina! Sorry I am so horrible lately. I will email you back tomorrow or Friday. I swear. I can hardly think with the semester ending, but Marriott finished hiring within a week of me sending that email. I'll let you know if they start again.
    Your belly is so cute! You are all baby. Look at your tiny legs. I'm jealous. You'll be such a good mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute :-) don't worry, my face does the exact same thing!

    ReplyDelete