Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Misc. Feb (2013) pictures

sadfs
Being a Nephite?
Aiden's imagination never ceases to amaze me. He told me exactly how to put the bat down his jammies and even thought it took me a minute, I finally realized that "bay-shup" was spaceship and I was amazed that he could come up with a way to transform himself into one!
Delicious smoothie mustache to go right along with another silly Aiden face.
Showing Mom and Grandma a magic trick. He had another little spool hiding under the big one so he moved it all around the table and then picked it up to show the little one. Pretty good for a three year old to come up with all by himself!
I can't handle the cuteness of that dimple and concentrating tongue!
Someone takes after Mom a little too much. The nutella has since been moved to a higher shelf because I've caught him sneaking spoonfuls too many times close to meals. Who can blame him though!?
A bath within a bath!
At Colie's drill team competition. Aiden was trying to copy how she lifted her foot up to her head.
Ice-cream date with Allyse to say bye before her mission. Crazy! Australia here she comes!
Valentine's date at the Marriott in Provo. M and D had  a free night that was going to expire and we're the lucky ones that got to use it. As much as we adore Aiden, it's always nice to get away and have some grown up time.
Thanks to Grandpa Peterson, Aiden now knows what gumball machines do and asks EVERY time he sees one. Dad gives in almost as much as Grandpa does.
Someday I'll make a line of all of the pictures we have of Aiden on this little friend from the dinosaur museum.
Grilled cheese teeth!
Catching up on the latest news issues. He now knows more than I do. Oops.
Aiden and Dad reading scriptures in their awesome fort at the bottom of the stairs.
Sometimes I wake up and find myself facing a different sleeping buddy than I might expect. Aiden sleeps in the oddest positions. It's a miracle he's never fallen out of bed!!
I guess someone is a meat eater like his dad! He downed that entire thing and then had a few more little pieces!
Dad gets a brain freeze so of course Aiden does too! I love that he's peeking to get the exact right technique for holding his head and groaning!
Protecting Aunt Paige from the scary sharks!
Celebrating Uncle Nate's birthday
Aiden enjoyed the hat a little more than Nate did haha

No comments:

Post a Comment