Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Cousin fun! (Jan 2013)

It's always fun when Aiden's big cousins have breaks from school because we get lots of fun cousin play time and even sometimes some sleepovers. I can't even remember what the occasion was for Dallin to come sleep over; maybe there wasn't one! :) We were also watching Derek and Mason for the day so we decided to go down to Orem to play in the snow in Uncle Troy's huge backyard. I stayed inside the warm house most of the time to chat with Lara but Aiden and Tyson sure had fun with the boys out back! (I joined them for a while to be the photographer of course!)
Aiden holding on ready for his ride behind the three wheeler. He was seriously in heaven!
Aiden, Trevor, Trenton, and Dallin crammed on one tiny sled. I think they made it a full loop around though before crashing haha.
Derek, Aiden, Dallin, and Mason playing games.
Aiden and Dallin pretending the corn bags were babies. Aiden was still building up some serious big brother skills.
Buddies for life Aiden and Trevor
Trenton chasing Dallin being pulled by Uncle Tyson
Seriously the best uncle ever!

1 comment: