Monday, January 28, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

We spend Labor Day weekend in Idaho. It was fun to have more time up there but like I said in my last post, all things considered, we probably shouldn't have gone. Overall it was worth it though...especially for Tyson and Aiden who played and had fun while I was mostly sick and boring.
Tyson's birthday is the 7th so we had yummy angel food cake and peach sauce to celebrate on Sunday.
We all helped clean up the yard. this included a HUGE pile of branches from all around the yard.
Birthday family picture. Hmm you can tell I don't feel great huh?
Love these crazy boys! Tommy and Ben
Brigham pulling Nate and Aiden in behind Grandpa's mower.
I love how Aiden is just chilling in the back.
We weeded the patch along the entire side of the house. Aiden and the boys were awesome helpers!!
No surprise that Aiden was thrilled to help by carrying the pitch fork full of weeds haha.
Play break! Aide got pretty good at throwing the frisbee in a straight line. He is significantly better than I am. (That's not saying much though haha.)
Every time someone would throw the frisbee back to him he'd duck and protect his head last minute.
There is a tiny little chain buckled on the front of this swing but it still made me feel a little nervous when he'd do crazy tricks like this or like leaning back as far as he could without holding on.

1 comment:

  1. Aiden looks extra grown up carrying that pitch fork around! haha I LOVE your in laws. Even though you didn't feel well, you still look AMAZING! You're just a pretty girl all the time Gina, period.

    ReplyDelete