Monday, June 18, 2012

Brittany comes to town!

Aiden and I are so blessed with wonderful friends. We always love playing with Mercedes, Lucy, and Cole, and when Brittany brought Blake and Emma to town for a week it was TRIPLE the fun! We got together twice and the kids had a blast (even if there were a few fights and tears...they're two haha!) The first day we spent at Mercedes and Devin's house and the kids had so much fun playing in the sand/mud, swimming in the pool, and jumping on the trampoine. I got so caught up talking with Britt and Merc that I didn't pull out my camera until the last half hour or so but I still got some great pictures.
Boys and their mud....haha. Aiden, Cole, and Blake.
Devin playing with Cole, Lucy, Aiden, and Blake. Aiden thought he was so cool every time he went down the tiny slide backwards.
Even though it looks like Blake is dying, he was really just giggling and enjoying being bounced on his tummy while Aiden and Lucy raced around him.
The three "big kids" playing ring-around-the-rosies. Once I get the videos uploaded I will add the one of this precious song. They were SO cute together!
We all fall DOWN!!
The adorable "little kids" Cole and Emma.
The second time we got together was at our house. Once again, the kids played in the sand and jumped on the trampoline.
By the end of the hot day together, when we finally remembered to take a picture, this is what we got...tired, hot, grumpy kids. Such a great picture though with all the madness and chaos. We love having our little kids together but we also talked about how nice it will be for these kids to tend all the future little kids while we just sit and talk without as many distractions. :)
Thanks for the great times Brittany and Mercedes! We sure love you two and your adorable families! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment