I still have tons and tons to catching up to do but I wanted to quickly write this funny little story so I never forget.
Aiden has been getting VERY good at saying yes and no. Mostly no. We will ask him question after question and a lot of times he'll answer "correctly" like when I'm asking him what he wants to eat or what he wants to do. Other times, when Tyson is just messing with him and asking questions he wouldn't understand, he'll just stick with either yes or no over and over. On Sunday, my family came over for dinner and Aiden was in a no mood. Tyson was taking advantage. Here is the conversation:
T: Do you want a strawberry?
A: Nnnno
T: Do you want a kitty?
A: Nnnno
T: Do you want a trampoline?
A: Nnnno
T: Do you want to go to Disneyland?
A: Nnnno
T: Do you want lots of money?
A: Uuuuh...YEAH?! (even nodded his head)
Needless to say we all laughed pretty hard which made Aiden think he was hilarious. It was pretty funny though! This kid knows what's good! :p
Also, when he says "yee-haw" (like at the farm riding the ponies) he actually says "wee-haw".
Also, after he sneezes he says "schoozoo". Oops. I guess I accidentally taught that one wrong. Cute enough to let it go for a while though.
February Fun
2 years ago
Haha! That is awesome! What a cute little boy :) We need to play again! We just set up the kid pool in the backyard. You guys should come swim sometime!
ReplyDelete