Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas catch-up

Here is another collection of pictures, most of them are from Christmas weekend. Sadly I don't have any pictures from our trip to Logan on Christmas Eve. :(
Aiden loves playing at his new table and also loves hanging out with his new elephant pillow. It was mine when I was little so when Grandma and Grandpa gave it to him I was just as excited as he was!
Mmmm yummiest present ever!!

We had to hurry to open a few presents during breakfast on Christmas morning so we could get to Orem in time for Nathan's phone call from Alabama! Aiden still loved pulling the wrapping paper off even from his high chair.
Grandma and Aiden reading stories while we waited for the call.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I love this picture!
Quite the loot huh?
Aiden, Grandma Peterson, and Great Grandma Benson
For anyone who knows how big my cat is, this picture is pretty amazing. I can't imagine how that was even close to comfortable for him, but he stayed there for a long long time!

1 comment:

  1. :D Merry Merry Christmas! That picture by the tree is perfect.

    ReplyDelete