Monday, December 06, 2010

A day with Brittany and Blake

The week of my birthday my good friend Brittany came to town to visit her family. Her mom and I share a birthday so we thought it would be fun to go to lunch. We both had plans on the actual day, but the day before we all got together. Brittany's parents, my mom, me, Britt, Mercedes, and the babies (Blake, Aiden, and Lucy). It was so fun to see everyone again and talk and laugh and have fun. After lunch Brittany and Blake came over to my parents' house to play while her mom was in class. It was so fun to catch up with Brittany and watch the boys interact. They are only 6 weeks apart. We only wish Mercedes and Lucy could have joined us! Here are some pics of the day. (Feel free to steal some since I haven't e-mailed you yet Brittany! ;p)
 
 
This picture was SO close to being perfect but by the time I squatted down to snap the picture, both of the boys turned their heads and couldn't be seen anymore. Just imagine how cute it was though! :)

 

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen any of these cute pictures of Blake and Aiden. They are cute little friends. It looks like they had so much fun together even though I know they were both very tired after lunch. What a fun day for you three girls to meet up again with your three toddlers in this new phase of life. Mama

    ReplyDelete