Monday, December 06, 2010

A collection of random pictures

Aiden loves to read books in his little camping chair.

It also serves a good purpose during movies. Aiden is perfectly content to sit with us behind him on the couch as long as he has a sippy cup with juice and a chair pocket full of snacks!

Occasionally I give Aiden a little bit of nutella on his bread. He's learned that he can just bite off the top of bread and when the chocolate is gone he's done!

Aiden is so spoiled at G&G Peterson's house. This is the last half of his entire ice-cream sandwich!

This is the new way to play the piano. Hadn't you heard?
Have I mentioned Aiden loves food? He was thrilled when Daddy let him pick out his own food.
Random picture of me putting up our Christmas village. It looks so good now that it's done!
I used to walk around like this all the time so when I noticed Aiden doing it the other night I followed him around with the camera until I got a decent picture. Grandma and Great Grandma will love this!

Aiden is a climber now! As we were decorating we suddenly noticed him up on the third and almost fourth rung! It was scary but funny. He kept trying to get all the way to the top. One time I stood right by him and let him go all the way. He made it up in about 30 seconds.

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute! I love the walking with his hands behind his back - and he's officially braver than me, I freak out above the 4th rung of a ladder. :D

    ReplyDelete