I have the best friends a girl could ask for and I've been lucky enough to keep them all through college and after. Two years ago we all got together and took a trip to Park City. It was nothing but a blast and a half so we HAD to do it again. Three of the girls have been on missions so we skipped last summer but started preparing for this summer before they were even all home.
We left on Thursday the 12th of August after a shopping trip for food. (We had a full kitchen in our condo.) Laura had only been home from her mission to Italy for a couple weeks so I hadn't even seen her yet. I took Aiden with us to the store so they could meet. It was so fun being with these girls even just in the grocery store! Oh I love them.
When we got to Park City we put Kimberly's delicious lasagna in the oven, explored the condo, claimed our beds, unpacked, and ate. Then we had to get ice-cream of course. When we got back we stayed up laughing and laughing and being crazy and laughing. We tried to watch the meteor shower...from our covered balcony...but only saw a few. We got cold and tired and had sore necks so we finally went to bed at about 2:45. Wow. The next morning we got up, had breakfast, and headed out for some shopping at the outlets.
Later that night we went to the awesome swimming pool and had a crazy photo shoot.For those of you who will probably never see this side of me, here is some proof. When we get going, it's hard to stop.
 |
| Beach Babes |
 |
| Kisses! |
 |
| No idea... |
 |
| Don't ask. |
 |
| Aw loves. |
 |
| That's right...I'm so gangster I sign 'I Love You'. Oops. |
 |
| Karate Chop |
 |
| Look at my HUGE muscles! |
 |
| I told you we laugh hard! |
 |
| Huddle up to think of more poses (I've only posted a small percentage of what we had) |
 |
| Best picture ever! |
Later that night Laura joined us. We ate more, played games, laughed even harder, and went out for ice-cream again. We found a place called Yellow Snow Ice Cream (gross I know) and thought it was just too funny to pass up.
 |
| Yellow Snow Ice Cream....so gross. |
 |
| Photo shop? I think not. My friends are just that talented! |
The next morning, after another delicious breakfast, we packed up and headed home. Since we obviously hadn't had enough photo shoot fun we decided to go to Amy's parent's' house for some more.
 |
| Time to say bye to the condo. |
 |
| Loves! Sorry it felt like an engagement pic to you Ang! |
| |
|
 |
| Yeah we do weird things that make us laugh. |
It was another great trip and I hope we are always able to do something like it every few years. I know it will get harder as more of us get married and have babies, but I just love these girls to pieces and don't know what I'd do without them!
Gina Great job on documenting it!! It was a BLAST!! I'm way glad that it turned out!! :D
ReplyDelete