Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Deliberation

So we need to get family pictures. We have this adorable little three month old (yes that's crazy!) but anyone who has pictures of us on their wall (that would be Whiting and Peterson parents) is missing his smiling face. So a new picture would be nice. Professional pictures are even better. But the hard part is deciding when to get them. Aiden smiles on a regular basis now but he can't sit up yet so should we wait until he can so he can be posed better or should we just go ahead now? Maybe we'll wait until December when he'll be four months and maybe be able to sit and then they can be nice winter and anniversary pictures in time for a Christmas card? I just don't know. When are babies most fun in pictures???

3 comments:

  1. I think they are too fun at every age!! My guess is that he won't be sitting up until at least 6 months, so if you want Christmas pictures, that would be too late. I like to get my kids individual pictures done at 6 months too. It's a good thing we have digital cameras, because they are just WAY too cute. Good luck deciding! I'm sure he will be adorable whenever you get them done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear what everybody says....because I'm dying for real pictures too. After all, it has been 3 whole weeks and there's not even 1 photo of this kid on my walls...can you believe it?

    In the meantime, I'm loving the pictures at the top of your blog...that's a GREAT family picture. :)

    PS My recommendation is to find someone who does photos for cheap...there are TONS of people who just do them on location (no studio or anything) and don't charge for prints....I can recommend a few people in my ward if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know someone too. My friend from high school, Ashley Becar. She's wonderful and fun to be around. Here's her website http://ashleybecarphotography.blogspot.com/

    OR if you want free, I have a nice camera and could try to snap some. (I guess really the price would be coming to PG and possibly wasting some time because I'm not professional. Maybe you could do that for in-between professional photos.)

    ReplyDelete